- The party returned to Yartar and discovered that the government has changed in the time they had been gone, as such they had trouble getting into the city.
- When they got into the city they discovered that there guild had completely collapsed, all that was left was the bartender and the Tipsy Tavern
- They talked to the new waterbaron Nestra Ruthioland where given two tasks: (1) to go north and deal with a set of goblins tribes that are attacking because of the collapse of the players guild in order to free up some Lords Alliance troops, (2) investigate the former waterbarons death.
- It was agreed that for completing the first task the guild would receive 50,000 gold and an amount of land to develop.
- The players travel north and discover the lords alliance troops who they piss off right away. These troops leave leaving 300 behind.
- A group of goblins attacked, however, upon relizing that they weren’t being fired upon they parlayed and agreed to have peace as long as the player provided a champion to fight the other tribes champion and solve the conflict.
- Mason’s character fought and defeated a demon after Puss poisoned it making peace between the tribes and solving the problem between the tribes. The players then returned to Yartar.
The Frozen North
We are home