- The beginning of the session consisted of the party setting up their 24 square miles of land. They build a 2 story stone house and started clearing land for a town center, bought a barge and sent it up the Surbin to collect the remaining troops on the laughing flow and bring them back.
- The party did some investigating about the former waterbaron before meeting with the current one, they discovered that when the new waterbaron took over a new guard captain took over as well and the old captain was expelled. They discovered that the gaurds thought the Hands of Yartar killed him, more specifically Aramil Erdon. They discovered that for about a month people have been seen with red robes and painting symbols of orcas on things including the temple of Kelemvor.
- The bring all this up to the waterbaron who claims that she has never seen any of these reports, she said she hadn’t. She gave the players her authority to investigate these claims when they convinced her they might be true.
- At this point Tortuga, tal and mason, split off to interview gaurds and Puss and Yoda went off to investigate a warehouse puss had reported to her as a possible hideout of orcas.
- The three guard investigators discovered that reports have been made by the lower level guards but weren’t being passed up the chain of command. The interviewed the captain of the guard Adrik Ironfist under a zone of truth and discovered that a certain guard named Frath wasn’t passing on reports and had disapeared that morning.
- Yoda and Puss explored the warehouse discovering the cults hidout, they tried to kidnap a member and failed and after a series of events had to pretend to join the cult. In doing this they gained a copy of a book of orca.
- The party reuinited in the cults hideout and burned the altar found there, everyone except puss then went to the captain of the guard to report what happened.
- The gaurds and the warforges went to confront the cult and discovered that the entire set of warehouses around the cult hideout had been set on fire.
- The party is now scheduled to meet with the waterbaron.
The Frozen North
Discovering a cult